ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 cup organic white quinoa
400ml organic coconut milk
2 cups organic almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
2 organic bananas
1/3 cup organic maple syrup
1 tsp orgnaic vanilla powder
2 tsp organic cinnamon powder
- Thoroughly rinse the quinoa with water through a sieve.
- Combine quinoa, coconut milk, plant-based milk, vanilla and just half of a teaspoon of cinnamon into a saucepan.
- Add most of the maple syrup, reserving 2 teaspoons aside for the caramelised banana.
- Bring the quinoa to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until most of the liquid is absorbed and the mixture is a nice consistency.
- Meanwhile, mash up the bananas and add to a fry pan with 2 teaspoons of leftover maple syrup.
- Cook bananas on medium heat for about 1 minute, or until the mixture is combined and broken down.
- Serve the warm quinoa in bowls and top with caramelised banana. If desired, add extra milk to serve.
- Dust with remaining cinnamon powder over the top & eat up!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.