- In a large mixing bowl combine cooked quinoa*, black beans, avocado, corn, capsicum, chilli, tomatoes, red onion and fresh coriander.
- In a small mixing bowl combine all dressing ingredients together. Pour over salad and toss to mix well.
- Serve with additional fresh coriander and chilli on top.
* To cook quinoa:
- Bring 1 cup of Organic Tri Colour Quinoa and 2 cups of water to the boil in a saucepan.
- Reduce heat to low, then cover and simmer until quinoa is tender and the liquid is absorbed (10-15 minutes).
- Fluff with a fork and allow to cool. This should yield approximately 3 cups of cooked quinoa. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.