ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
3 cups of cooked organic white quinoa, cooled
1.5 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
Zest of 1 lemon
3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 small red onion, finely diced (or 3 spring onions, finely chopped)
1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
3/4 cup frozen baby peas
Arils from 1 pomegranate
1/3 cup organic raw cashews, roughly chopped
Pinch of pink salt
Freshly ground organic black pepper
- In a mixing bowl combine cooked and chilled quinoa with olive oil, lemon zest and juice.
- Stir through through red onion, mint and parsley.
- In a small heatproof bowl pour boiling water over peas to thaw (leave for 2-4 minutes). Drain well.
- Stir through peas and pomegranate arils through quinoa.
- Season to taste.
- Add cashews just before serving.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.