- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the quinoa, walnuts, cranberries, sunflower seeds, pepitas, almond flakes, linseeds, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Place the coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat and heat until it has melted. Add the brown rice syrup and vanilla and stir for 30 seconds. Remove from the heat.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and stir well, ensuring the dry ingredients are coated thoroughly.
- Transfer the granola to the baking tray in a single layer, then cook in the oven for 20 minutes, stirring frequently and breaking up any clumps that form. Remove from the oven, add the coconut flakes, and bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- To serve, place in a bowl and top with almond milk. It also tastes great on its own.
- This granola keeps for 4 weeks in an airtight container in a cool dry place.