- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain well and set aside.
- Meanwhile in a high-powered blender, combine all Alfredo sauce ingredients until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan and saute onion until slightly softened. Add in the rehydrated mushrooms and cook until slightly brown.
- Add in beans, tomato and broccolini or asparagus and cook until tender.
- Gently pour in the Alfredo sauce, stir and simmer until heated through. Taste and adjust seasonings as required.
- Add the drained pasta to the sauce, stirring through until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy!