ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Chocolate, Cacao & Cocoa
1 cup organic raw cashews, chopped
¾ cup organic coconut flakes
½ cup organic sunflower seeds
½ cup organic sesame seeds
¼ cup organic coconut syrup
¼ cup organic virgin coconut oil
2 tbsp lucuma powder
1 tsp organic vanilla powder
70g organic dark chocolate
Optional: Seeds of 1/2 pomegranate
- Mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Warm the coconut oil so it melts and stir in the coconut syrup then combine with the dry ingredients. Don’t be afraid to chop the mixture more finely if you can see that it is unlikely to hold once cooled.
- Line a slice tin with baking paper (I used a tin that was 28cm x 18cm). Press mixture firmly into the tin and pop into the freezer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Whilst in the freezer, gently melt your chocolate in a small dish over simmering water.
- Remove the slice from the freezer. Sprinkle the pomegranate over the slice then drizzle with the chocolate.
- Pop back into the freezer to set for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and slice. Remember, this slice is best kept in the fridge or freezer to ensure it holds it’s form.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.