- Mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Warm the coconut oil so it melts and stir in the coconut syrup then combine with the dry ingredients. Don’t be afraid to chop the mixture more finely if you can see that it is unlikely to hold once cooled.
- Line a slice tin with baking paper (I used a tin that was 28cm x 18cm). Press mixture firmly into the tin and pop into the freezer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Whilst in the freezer, gently melt your chocolate in a small dish over simmering water.
- Remove the slice from the freezer. Sprinkle the pomegranate over the slice then drizzle with the chocolate.
- Pop back into the freezer to set for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and slice. Remember, this slice is best kept in the fridge or freezer to ensure it holds it’s form.