ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 cups organic raw cashews
1/3 cup filtered water
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp fine Himalayan salt
1/4 tsp organic turmeric powder
1/4 tsp organic garlic powder
3 probiotic capsules or 2 tsp probiotic powder**
Organic extra virgin olive oil
- Soak the cashews in a bowl of filtered water for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain and rinse the cashews under fresh water.
- Place the cashews into a high-powered blender or food processor along with 1/3 cup filtered water, the onion powder, salt, turmeric and garlic powder. Blend until a smooth paste forms.*
- Add the probiotics** and blend again until just combined.
- Put the mixture into a sterilised glass jar and cover with a small amount of olive oil (just enough to cover completely). Close jar securely with lid.
- Place the jar in your pantry for 48 hours.***
- After 48 hours pour the olive oil out and store the fridge.
- Enjoy as a delicious dip or spread.
* You may need to add more water to achieve this as all blenders/food processors are different. I use a Vitamix and find this is enough for me but add more if you need to.
** I recommend using a quality probiotic that has been prescribed by a health practitioner. If this isn’t an option for you then Inner Health Plus is a trusted over-the-counter brand you can get at most pharmacies and health food stores.
***After 24 hours lightly open the lid and screw it back on in order to release any gas that may have formed.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.