ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 cups unsalted Australian macadamias
1 garlic clove, chopped
Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp of Freeze Dried Finger Lime Powder
1/2 cup of organic shredded coconut
1/2 bunch each flat-leaf parsley and chives
4 x 160g skinless Salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Place macadamias, garlic, coconut, finger lime, zest, half the juice and 1 tablespoon oil in a small food processor and whiz into a crust like consistency
- Transfer to a bowl and season.
- Finely chop 2 tablespoons each parsley and chives and stir in.
- Place the salmon Fillets on the tray and press nut mixture onto the top. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden and the fish is a light pink.
- Serve with a fresh garden salad. Enjoy!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.