- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Place macadamias, garlic, coconut, finger lime, zest, half the juice and 1 tablespoon oil in a small food processor and whiz into a crust like consistency
- Transfer to a bowl and season.
- Finely chop 2 tablespoons each parsley and chives and stir in.
- Place the salmon Fillets on the tray and press nut mixture onto the top. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden and the fish is a light pink.
- Serve with a fresh garden salad. Enjoy!