- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a cupcake pan with cases.
- Combine kidney beans, water, vanilla extract, coconut oil and 2 eggs in a food processor or high-powered blender. Process until smooth and aerated (around 5 minutes).
- Add remaining eggs plus all other remaining ingredients and blend for another minute, until well combined.
- Divide evenly into cupcake cases and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly in tin before turning onto a cooling rack. The cupcakes will deflate slightly which is common for wheat free baking.
- Once cool, dust with icing sugar or ice with a chocolate frosting to serve.