- Heat oven to 170ºC and place paper liners into 8 out of a 12 hole muffin pan or 14 mini muffins.
- Place cooked quinoa, eggs, milk, fruit puree, oil, vanilla and rapadura sugar in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. (Thermomix speed 5 for 1 minute, stop wipe sides down then speed 8 for 30 seconds)
- Add cacao powder, baking powder and bicarb soda and process until combined. (Thermomix speed 4 for 10 seconds, stop, wipe sides down, then speed 4 for 2 seconds)
- Scoop mixture into prepared cupcake pans.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes if making larger muffins, or 10-12 minutes for mini muffins - or until when a skewer is inserted it comes out clean.
- Serve with Walnut, Date and Coconut Icing (below) or raspberry chia jam.
- Walnut, Date & Coconut Icing: Place everything in the bowl of the food processor and process until smooth. Makes enough to top 8 regular cakes, plus a little extra.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 days.