ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1/2 cup organic almond milk
1 cup cottage cheese
2 whole eggs + 2 egg whites
1/2 cup organic spelt flour
1/2 cup organic rolled oats
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp organic cinnamon
1/4 tsp organic vanilla powder
1/2 cup organic maple syrup
2 tbsp fresh cream
1 cup organic frozen mixed berries (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 seconds or until the batter is fairly smooth.
- Let the mixture stand while you heat a non-stick fry pan on medium heat.
- Very lightly grease the pan with organic coconut oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter into the pan and cook for about 3 minutes, until bubbles form across the top of the pancake.
- Flip the pancake to the other side and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Repeat for all of the batter.
- Mix together the maple syrup and cream very well in a small pouring jug.
- Heat the berries in a pan until they are wam and a juice has formed.
- Transfer to a plate and drizzle the maple topping, berries and any other delicious extras!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.