ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
3 large free range/organic eggs
Zest of 1 orange
1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
1 ¼ cups natural almond meal
½ cup organic medjool dates, pitted and chopped
½ cup organic mixed dried fruit
¼ cup slivered almonds + extra to decorate
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp organic cinnamon powder
½ tsp organic vanilla powder
¼ tsp organic nutmeg
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 180°C.
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs with orange zest and juice.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Pour mixture into a greased muffin tray.
- Sprinkle extra slivered almonds on top and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.
- Flavour great but dense Any hints please? Review by Debs
Quality Price Value