ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Grain Products & Brans
Herbs, Spices & Salt
4 cups of cooked & cooled gluten free grains (brown rice, millet, buckwheat and quinoa all work well)
1/3 cup organic sesame seeds
1/3 cup organic sunflower seeds
½ cup organic brown linseeds
2 tbsp organic tamari
1 tsp Himalayan salt
3 tbsp organic olive oil
- Place the linseeds in a bowl with ½ cup of water. Allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a fry pan over medium heat until fragrant and golden.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a food processor, blend the grains, linseeds, tamari, salt and olive oil. It will come together into a sticky ball. Add the sesame and sunflower seeds and pulse to combine.
- If adding extra flavour: Divide the mixture into however many flavours you are doing. You’ll need to divide into at least 2 so that it can fit on the baking trays. Mix in the flavour of choice with hands.
- Place between to sheets of baking paper the size of a baking tray. With a rolling pin, flatten into one big flat piece. Make sure it is thin otherwise it won’t be crispy.
- Remove the top piece of baking paper and transfer to the baking tray. Place in the oven for 30-35 minutes. When done, allow to cool for 5 minutes. Snap into crackers. If any aren’t crispy such as those in the middle, return to the oven until ready.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.