ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
3.5 tbsp grass-fed beef gelatin
1/2 cup luke warm water
400g tin organic coconut milk
1.5 tbsp organic Turmeric Latte Spice Blend
4 tbsp organic brown rice syrup or raw honey
1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Place silicon moulds in freezer to chill.
- Thoroughly mix the gelatin and water together in a small bowl, making sure that no lumps remain. Let stand for 8 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, add coconut milk, turmeric latte blend, ginger powder and syrup/honey.
- Heat over low heat for 5 minutes and whisk to combine.
- Add the gelatin mix to a quality food processor, and slowly add the coconut mix mixture. Blend on high until you reach a smooth liquid consistency with no lumps. (If you don't have a food processor, use a whisk to thoroughly combine the gelatin and coconut mixture. This may take a few minutes.)
- Pour your golden mixture into the pre-chilled moulds and refrigerate on a tray for 2 hours or until firm.
- Pop out and store in a glass jar for up to 2 weeks!
Notes: For other flavour combinations add a squeeze of lemon juice, or blend mango into your mixture!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.
- Amazing! Review by Lailah Rose
Price Value Quality
- Tasty and healthy! Review by NY'er
Quality Price Value