- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Gently wipe the mushrooms with a paper towel and remove the stems.
- Dice the mushroom stems.
- Put miso, tahini, agave, chopped spring onions and diced mushroom stems in a small bowl and combine well.
- Place the mushrooms on the oven tray, gill-side up and fill each mushroom cups with the miso & tahini mixture
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the crushed tamari almonds onto the cooked mushrooms, then grill them for a further 5-10 minutes or until browned.
- Place the mushroom on a serving tray. Drizzle with sesame oil, then add fresh oregano and nasturtium leaves to garnish.