- Preheat oven to 175C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the rolled oats, cinnamon, baking soda, sea salt, almond meal, and brown rice flour until combined.
- In a bowl of a food processor, combine the mashed banana, almond butter, maple syrup, ground linseed, coconut oil, and vanilla. Process on high until the mixture is smooth.
- Scrape the almond butter mixture into the large bowl of dry mix. Throw in your chosen add-ins to the cookie mix. Stir the mixture with a spatula until you have a well-combined and very stiff cookie dough.
- Drop 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie onto the prepared baking tray. Flatten each mound of dough with the palm of your hand.
- Bake until lightly golden brown, about 15-17 minutes.
- Cool cookies completely before storing in an airtight container.
- The cookies will last on the counter for 5 days. You may also freeze individually plastic-wrapped cookies in a resealable bag and defrost as needed.