- Preheat fan-forced oven at 150°C..
- Melt honey, olive and coconut oils together in a saucepan over a very low heat for about 5 mins or until warm, liquid and well combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend the grains, nuts, seeds and flaked coconut together by hand. Once the warm honey-oil blend is ready, pour slowly over the dry ingredients, mixing rapidly until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a couple of prepared (paper lined) baking trays, ensuring not to pack the mixture down tight, but ensuring the mix is evenly distributed. Place in oven and bake for 20 mins, making sure you rotate the trays around after 10 mins especially if you are using a grill or toast setting.
- Once the mixture is slightly browned, take out of the oven and allow to cool on bench. If you’d like to add fruits to your muesli, at this point you can sprinkle apricots, cranberries or any other dried fruits you like evenly over the muesli whilst it’s still on the baking trays.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to be served. Can be stored this way for several weeks.