- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a dozen muffin tins with liners or grease with organic butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, baking powder and salt. Add the mixed berries and toss to coat well. Set aside.
- Cream together the butter and honey until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each. Slowly add in the milk, blending until just combined.
- Gently add the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Divide the batter amongst the prepared tins.
- Combine all the crumble ingredients together in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over each muffin.
- Bake muffins for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown.