ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Flours, Meals & Baking
1/2 cup organic coconut milk
2 tsp organic apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 cups organic unbleached plain flour
1/2 cup organic brown rice syrup
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup purée sweet potato
2 tbsp organic coconut oil, melted
1 lemon zest and juice
400g tin organic supreme coconut cream
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- In a small bowl combine coconut milk and apple cider vinegar.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, mix purée, brown rice syrup, coconut oil, lemon juice and zest together. Add the coconut milk and apple cider vinegar.
- Gently pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and combine to form a batter.
- Pipe mixture into a greased donut tin and bake for 15-20 mins (until loose in tin).
- Allow to cool.
- Cut in half and fill with Lemon Coconut Cream
Lemon Coconut Cream
- Place the tin of organic supreme coconut cream in fridge for at least 24 hours
- Carefully open and skim off the thick cream
- Whisk gently with some lemon zest and juice and brown malt syrup
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.