- Soak the sundried tomatoes in boiling water for approximately 20 minutes. Drain and slice into strips. Set aside.
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 5-7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and saute until golden.
- Add the eggplant to the pan. Add 1 tablespoon of oil, stirring to coat the eggplant. Cover the pan for approximately 5-10 minutes until eggplant is cooked through.
- Add the mushrooms, remaining olive oil, dried oregano, dried basil, crushed garlic and sundried tomatoes. Stir well then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes, lentils, olives, red wine, hot sauce and nutritional yeast. Simmer for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Divide the pasta between bowls and top with the bolognese. Enjoy!