- Preheat oven to 180C and line a large, rimmed baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts, seeds, salt, cinnamon and matcha. Mix well.
- Pour in the oil, coconut nectar or honey and vanilla. Mix well until every oat and nut is lightly coated. Pour the granola onto your prepared pan and spread it in an even layer.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 21 to 24 minutes, stirring halfway. The granola will further crisp up as it cools.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Once cool, stir through goji berries. You may need to break up large chunks with your hands.
- Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 to 2 weeks.