ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Herbs, Spices & Salt
1/2 cup organic almonds
3/4 cup organic shredded coconut
2.5 tbsp organic LSA mix
5 organic medjool dates, pitted
1½ tbsp organic virgin coconut oil
1 cup organic cashews (soaked for 4 hrs+ then drained)
3/4 cup organic coconut cream
5 limes (juice & zest)
2 tbsp organic virgin coconut oil
2 tbsp unrefined natural sweetener (eg. organic brown rice or coconut syrup)
Sprinkle organic vanilla powder
Sprinkle fine Himalayan salt
- Combine all base ingredients into a food processor. Pulse untill completely combined. Add extra oil if too dry or LSA if too wet.
- Evenly distribute into cupcake tins, press down to make base outlining. Put in freezer to set while making the filling.
- Combine soaked cashews and all filling ingredients into food processor.
- Blend on high untill filling is smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust as needed eg lime (tangy) to sweetness ratio.
- Pour filling into the cupcake tins and tap on bench to release bubbles. Top with lime zest.
- Freeze for 2-4 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer and allow to thaw before serving.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.