- Preheat oven to 180°c and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add the butter, rapadura sugar, raw sugar, and coffee to a saucepan and heat gently until the butter has melted and sugar has dissolved.
- Transfer to a large bowl, add the yogurt and egg and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder, then add to the wet mixture and beat again until just combined and smooth.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- To make the date caramel, combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor on high until very smooth and creamy. Add more coconut milk for a runnier caramel or less to keep it thick.
- Drizzle the caramel over the cake. You can add as much or as little as you like - the rest will keep in the fridge for a few weeks.
- Slice and enjoy!