- Line a plate or tray with non-stick baking paper. Set aside.
- Slice one half of a Medjool date open lengthways and remove the seed.
- Replace the seed with 1 tbsp of heaped nut butter and close the date back together. Refrigerate whilst preparing the chocolate.
- Prepare dark chocolate – if using a block of chocolate, break up into small bits and place in a heat safe bowl. This can be done in a microwave stirring frequently or on a stove top, you can estimate 1 minute of cooking for 30 grams of chocolate. Stir the chocolate every 20-30 seconds for a total of 2 minutes or until fully melted.
- Dip each of the Medjool dates in chocolate and place on the lined tray.
- Top each with a small pinch of salt and a sprinkle of rose petal. Return to the fridge for 30 minutes or until set.