- Start by cooking quinoa. Place in a saucepan, cover generously with cold water.
- Bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until soft.
- Drain well and set aside to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare all of the veggies, herbs, nuts and seeds for your salad.
- To make the dressing - add olive oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic and salt to a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well to combine.
- When the quinoa is cooked and cooled slightly, add the dressing and stir through.
- Add onions, capsicum, kale, carrot and herbs and stir to combine.
- Just before serving, add the seeds and nuts and stir through. Then top with pomegranate seeds if using.
NOTE: To make this salad FODMAP friendly, use maple syrup in place of honey, omit the garlic and swap the cashews for another type of nut. For a vegan version use maple syrup in place of honey.