ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 ½ cups organic dried cranberries
1 ½ cups water
1 ½ cups organic unbleached plain flour
½ tsp aluminium free baking powder
½ cup organic rapadura sugar
1 ½ cups organic rolled oats
225g organic unsalted butter, melted
½ cup organic coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line the base and sides of a 28cm x 18cm slice tin.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the cranberries and water to a boil. Continue to simmer until all of the water has evaporated, stirring regularly.
- Once the water has evaporated, mash the cranberries with a fork into a chunky jam. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar and oats and stir to combine.
- Gently pour over the melted butter and combine well.
- Press two-thirds of the mixture into the base of prepared tin. Spread jam over oat base.
- Add the coconut to the remaining oat mixture then gently crumble over the cranberry layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool in tin for 30 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.