- Put oil in a frying pan with onion and garlic, cook until softened (a couple of minutes)
- Add the rest of ingredients except lime juice and coriander, bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer, cook for approximately 20 minutes or until quinoa is cooked and sauce has reduced. If dish dries out simply add more water.
- When cooked stir through coriander and lime juice. Serve with your choice of toppings.
- Put zucchini and spinach in bowl on speed 6 for 4 seconds, put aside.
- Put onion and garlic in bowl on speed 4 for 4 seconds, scrape down sides add oil and cook for 2 minutes @100c on speed stir.
- Add the rest of ingredients and cook on @Varoma for 20 minutes on reverse and speed soft.
- Add coriander and lime juice mix on speed 3 reverse for 5 seconds.
- Serve with desired toppings.