ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1½ cups organic cashews
1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
1/3 cup organic cacao powder
¼ cup organic brown rice syrup
1/3 cup organic virgin coconut oil, melted
2 tsp agar agar powder
1 tsp organic vanilla powder
Pinch of fine Himalayan rock salt
- Soak the cashews in water for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and rinse the soaked cashews.
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until completely smooth (this can take a few minutes). Be sure to rest the blender in between if it is heating up.
- Pour the smooth mousse mixture into an airtight Tupperware container and chill in the fridge for 4+ hours.
- Use an ice-cream scoop to serve onto small plates and sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Optional: serve with orange zest, edible flowers or sprinkle with extra cacao powder.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.