ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Oils & Vinegars
• 1 cup Organic Brown Rice
• 1/3 cup Organic Tamari Sauce or Organic Coconut Aminos
• 1 small red onion, finely chopped
• 3 spring onions, sliced
• 1 red capsicum, chopped into small cubes
• 2 medium carrots, grated
• 1 zucchini, grated
• 1/2 cup Organic Cashews, toasted
• 1/2 cup Organic Pepitas, toasted
• 1/2 cup Organic Sesame Seeds, toasted
• Fresh coriander or other herbs to garnish
• 2 tbsp Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
• 1 tsp lemon zest
• 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
• 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
• 1 tsp Organic Raw Honey, or Organic Pure
Maple Syrup (to make a vegan version)
- Rinse the rice with water and drain. Place rice and 2 cups of fresh water in a tightly covered saucepan and simmer for 30–45 minutes, until the rice is tender and all the water has been absorbed.
- Once rice is cooked, immediately add the tamari and finely chopped red onion.
- Mix well, replace the lid and set the rice mix aside for at least 2 hours, or overnight in the fridge if you have time.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing: Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake well.
- After you have let the rice mix stand, add the spring onions, capsicum, carrot, zucchini, cashews and seeds to the rice and mix well.
- Toss the dressing through the salad just before serving and garnish with fresh herbs.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.