- Preheat oven to 175°C. Grease or line two baking trays.
- Melt the butter and maple syrup together in a saucepan over low heat.
- Mix together the flour, oats, coconut and rapadura sugar in a bowl.
- Stir the water and the bicarbonate of soda into the butter and syrup mixture and then add it to the dry mixture, stir thoroughly.
- Stir through macadamia nuts & cranberries (if using) until well scattered through.
- Spoon mixture into balls and place them on the baking trays, spaced well apart.
- Bake at 175°C for about 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Cool on wire racks & enjoy!
Note: If you are adding cranberries or (any other dried fruit) then you can reduce the amount of sugar in the recipe - the natural sweetness from the fruit is delicious!