ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
175g organic butter (room temp)
1/2 cup organic raw sugar
1/4 cup organic rapadura sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup organic unbleached white bakers flour
1/2 cup organic wholewheat bakers flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp himalayan sea salt - fine
1 1/2 cups organic rolled oats
1/4 cup organic desiccated coconut
1 cup organic mixed dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius. Line 2-3 baking trays with baking paper.
- Cream together butter & sugars. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together the flours, baking soda & salt and add this to the wet mixture, mixing thoroughly.
- Finally add the oats, coconut & dried fruit mixture and mix well.
- Roll into balls approximately 2.5cm wide and place onto a lined baking tray.
- Press the top down gently with a fork to flatten just a little (they should be at least 1cm high before baking).
- Bake for 12-15mins or until starting to firm & brown.
- Once cooked, remove from oven & cool on a wire rack before enjoying. Store in an airtight container.
Have no questions.