ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 cup of organic butter (soft or melted)
2 cups organic flour (use a mix of white & wholemeal)
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup organic raw sugar
2 & 1/2 cups organic quinoa flakes (can also use Rolled Oats, grinded)
1 cup organic rapadura sugar (can use brown sugar instead)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp organic vanilla powder
1 small packet of chocolate chips (about 250g)
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and vanilla and combine.
- Mix dry ingredients together seperately.
- Then add slowly to the butter mixture and finally add the chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 10 -15 minutes at 180 degrees celsius. Enjoy!
Have no questions.