ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 tablespoons of organic extra virgin olive oil
1 medium red onion finely chopped
1/4 teaspoon of organic ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon of organic ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon of organic ground coriander
1 cup of organic quinoa, rinsed
2 cups of vegetable stock
1/4 cup of organic currants
1/4 cup of roasted pine nuts
1/4 cup of fresh coriander leaves
- Add the olive oil and onion to a saucepan and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the spices and cook for a further few minutes.
- Add the quinoa and stock.
- Bring to the boil, stirring well.
- Once boiled, place the lid on the saucepan, lower the heat, and allow to simmer for 15 - 20 min or until all the stock is absorbed.
- Stir occasionally.
- Stir through the currants, nuts and fresh coriander.
- Serve with marinated lamb or char grilled vegetables and salad.
Have no questions.