ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Chocolate, Cacao & Cocoa
1/3 cup organic raw cacao powder
2/3 cup organic pumpkin seeds, toasted
2/3 cup australian sunflower seeds, toasted
2/3 cup insecticide free almonds, roughly chopped
1 cup organic rolled oats
1/4 cup organic chia seeds
7 dried figs approx (150g), roughly chopped
2/3 cup organic maple syrup
2 tbsp organic coconut oil
- Lightly grease a 20cm x 20cm slice tin and line with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the cacao, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, oats and chia seeds in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Place the figs, syrup and coconut oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until the maple syrup starts to bubble.
- Working quickly, add the cacao mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into the tin and press down firmly, smoothing with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.