ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 cups organic spelt flour
2 tsp aluminium free baking powder
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
75g organic butter
200ml organic milk
- Mix organic white spelt flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add the butter and mix with your fingers.
- Pour in the milk and mix with a spoon.
- Tip the mixture onto a well floured surface and mix until smooth.
- Roll out the dough or press with your hands to make it about 2cm thick.
- Cut out 5cm circles.
- Place the cut-out scones on a lined baking tray. Cook in 225 degrees celsius oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite jam and maybe some cream.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.