ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
1 1/2 cups dates, pitted
2 tbsp organic peanut butter
3 tbsp organic cacao powder (or protein powder)
1 tbsp organic lucuma powder
1 tbsp organic maple syrup
1/2 cup organic coconut oil
1/2 cup organic maple syrup
1/3 cup organic peanut butter
2 tsp natural vanilla essence
1 tsp sea salt
Extra peanuts to decorate
1. Line a baking tin with baking paper or lightly grease with coconut oil.
2. Soak dates in hot water for 10 mins then drain.
3. In a food processor blend peanuts until fine. Add in remaining base ingredients and process until well combined.
4. Press mixture into the lined tin, making sure it is evenly spread. Freeze while you make the topping.
5. In a food processor blend all top layer ingredients until smooth.
6. Pour on top of the base and spread evenly. Add a sprinkle of peanuts and freeze until set.
7. Remove from freezer then slice into portions and enjoy!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.