- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 170°C and place 4 standard dessert ramekins on a baking tray.
- Place the cubed pear, brown rice syrup. lemon juice, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir well to combine.
- Cook for around 5 minutes, stirring often just until pear has softened. Take off the heat and stir in the frozen blueberries.
- Distribute the pear and blueberry mixture evenly into the 4 ramekins (approximately 3/4 cup each).
- To make the crumble, add all of the crumble topping ingredients to a food processor. Process until just combined, so that the nuts have broken down a little further but are not ﬁnely ground (this is to keep a delicious chunky texture!)
- Evenly sprinkle the crumble mixture over the top of each pear-ﬁlled ramekin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in the oven, or until topping is beautifully golden.
- Serve warm with a generous dollop of dairy-free coconut milk yoghurt.