ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
3 ripe sliced white or golden peaches + more for serving
2 tbsp of organic raw honey
1 tsp of freeze-dried davidson plum
1 cup water
2-3 tbsp organic loose leaf black tea
8 cups water
- Place water and peaches in a small saucepan and bring to boil. Then simmer for 5-10mins and use a wooden spoon to stir and crush the peaches to infuse the flavour.
- Let the syrup cool, then using a blender or a stick blender, blitz until smooth.
- Pour the syrup through a sieve to remove the peach skins. Place the strained syrup in the fridge to chill.
- Brew your tea a large pot. Once brewed, strain out loose leaf tea and transfer to a jug. Refrigerate to cool.
- To serve, add some of the syrup (tasting for sweetness) to the tea and stir until combined. Serve tea over ice and fresh sliced peaches.
- For an alcoholic drink, add the syrup with a shot of gin in soda water, serve with lime and ice.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.