- The night before, get a small bowl or Tupperware and mix together the oats, whey, maple syrup, vinegar, cinnamon, salt, flour and banana until combined. Cover and leave on the bench overnight (at least 8 hours).
- When you’re ready to bake, preheat the oven to 180℃. Using coconut oil or olive oil, grease a 12 x muffin tray.
- If your bowl/Tupperware is big enough, continue to add in the ingredients. Otherwise transfer to a larger bowl. Add in the nut butter, bi-carb soda, baking powder, olive oil and eggs and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly between the 12 muffin moulds and bake for 30 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Let the muffins cool before taking them out of the trays. If you want to fancify these, you can add a dollop of nut butter/peanut butter on top with a slice of fresh banana.