ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Cereals, Flakes & Muesli
Flours, Meals & Baking
1 ½ cups organic puffed buckwheat
1 cup insecticide-free almonds, lightly toasted in a dry pan
1 cup natural almond meal
3/4 cup organic shredded coconut
¼ cup organic hemp seeds (optional)
2 tbsp organic chia seeds
1 tbsp organic mesquite powder (optional)
1 tsp organic vanilla powder
¼ tsp organic cinnamon
¼ tsp baking powder
Pinch of sea salt
3/4 cup natural almond butter
½ cup organic coconut oil
¼ cup organic brown rice syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 165ºC. Line a 8 x 10 slice tin (or pan or your choice) with parchment and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Melt the almond butter, coconut oil and brown rice syrup together in a small pot, stirring to well combine. Remove from heat.
- Pour the wet mixture over your dry mix and
- Spread mixture into tin, press firmly and evenly.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until slightly puffy and golden then remove from the oven.
- Let cool completely before slicing into 10 large or 15 small bars.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.