ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1/2 cup organc white quinoa
1 cup organic almond milk
1/2 organic vanilla pod, split and scraped
1 cup blackberries
Organic chia seeds, to serve
Organic maple syrup to serve
- Rinse quinoa in a fine-mesh sieve and transfer to a small saucepan with 1 cup of water.
- Bring to the boil, then cover, reduce heat and cover for 5-10 minutes, until the water is absorbed and the quinoa has softened and doubled in size.
- Add the almond milk, vanilla seeds and half the berries.
- Cook another 5 minutes, or until nice and creamy.
- Spoon the quinoa into two serving bowls and top each with half the remaining berries, maple syrup and a sprinkle of chia seeds. Yum!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.