- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Add the first 6 ingredients (almonds, pepitas, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, linseed and coconut) to a food processor and process until well combined.
- Mix butter and sugar together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add all blended dry ingredients and the cooked quinoa to the bowl of butter and sugar. Combine everything until it turns into a nice crumble.
- Thinly slice or dice your fresh fruit into small pieces. Line the fruit along the bottom of a small iron skillet or oven-proof dish.
- Sprinkle all of the crumble mixture on top of the fruit pieces and bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes, or until the top is golden.
- Serve with yoghurt or ice-cream or enjoy as is!