ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
7 large organic free-range eggs, whisked
2 cups of packed baby kale OR wilted kale OR silverbeet, finely shredded
2 medium carrots, grated
1 large zucchini, grated
1 small red capsicum, diced
4 spring onions, chopped
3-4 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tbsp organic mixed herbs
1 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
5 tbsp organic coconut flour
Pinch himalayan salt
Freshly ground organic black pepper
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180°C. In a mixing bowl combine eggs, vegetables, garlic, herbs and olive oil until well combined.
- Add coconut flour and salt and pepper and mix to combine well.
- Spoon mixture into a lined or greased baking dish.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 35-45 minutes or until cooked through and golden on top.
- Allow to slightly cool and slice into portions. Serve warm or chilled.
Have no questions.