ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
3 cups (400g) organic frozen raspberries
4 tbsp organic honey or maple syrup
2 tbsp organic chia seeds
1 organic vanilla bean, seeds scraped (or 1/2 tsp organic vanilla powder)
- Place raspberries and honey (or maple/brown rice syrup) in a medium-sized saucepan and slowly bring to the boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the chia seeds and cook the mixture for a further 2-3 minutes, stirring from time to time to stop the jam from sticking to the bottom of the saucepan.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla paste.
- Allow to cool before using.
- Store in the fridge.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.