ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
½ cup (55 grams) organic cashews
¼ cup (25 grams) organic desiccated coconut
2 Tbs (20 grams) organic pumpkin seeds
2 Tbs (20 grams) organic sunflower seeds
1½ Tbs (15 grams) organic goji berries
1 tbsp organic chia seeds
60 grams organicpitted dates
1 tbsp water
1 tsp organic maple syrup
- Place all ingredients into the bowl of a blender or thermomix and blend until combined. Note - if you prefer a chunkier texture, blend them until only just combined.
- Line a 20cm square pan with greaseproof paper.
- Press mix to cover half of the bottom of the pan. Fold the other half of the paper over and use to press the top down flat.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight to firm up.
- Use a small star cutter to press out stars. TIP: Dip the cutter in a bowl of warm water in between each cut.
- Repress the remaining mixture flat to cut more stars and use up what is leftover.
- Alternatively this leftover mix can simply be cut into slices or can be rolled into bliss balls.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.