ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
250g organic raw cacao butter
100g organic raw coconut oil
300g organic raw agave syrup or preferred sweetener
10 tablespoons organic raw cacao powder
- Place cacao butter and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Slowly melt them together, stirring frequently to combine.
- Add the agave syrup/sweetener and the cacao powder to the bowl.
- Stir frequently until all ingredients are fully combined. (You can use a whisk to help bind the ingredients completely)
- Place some chocolate moulds onto a tray, and once the chocolate mixture is ready pour it into the moulds.
- Carefully place in the freezer and allow to set for at least 15 minutes, or until completely set.
-Add chopped organic nuts, dried druit or coconut for tasty flavour variations!
-Never use wooden spoons for preparation as they hold moisture and water, which is not good in this mixture.
-Use this mixture in easter egg moulds, bonbon moulds or even ice cube moulds. You could also use it to make "Chocolate Bark".
-You can use this recipe to coat cakes or ice creams.
-For proper "raw" chocolate, use a food dehydrator set to 38°C to melt everything down.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.