- Combine vegetable stock powder, water, saffron and quinoa in a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until almost all the liquid has been absorbed. Remove from heat and stand covered for 5 minutes.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small jar and set aside to rest.
- In a large mixing bowl combine zucchini, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir through quinoa, radishes, radicchio leaves, dried apricots, cannellini beans and chickpeas. Sprinkle with lemon rind, pomegranate seeds, toasted nuts and herbs.
- Dress salad prior to serving.
- Heat BBQ to high heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes on a flat plate on both sides. Rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve lamb along side salad.