- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and on line your baking dish with baking paper.
- Cut pumpkin into small chunks and place on baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with cinnamon. (brings a beautiful sweetness to the pumpkin).
- Place pumpkin in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked.
- Add 3-4 handfuls of pre washed baby spinach to a large sized salad bowl.
- Chop capsicum, cherry tomatoes and cucumber and add to your salad bowl.
- Once pumpkin is cooked let cool and then cut into small pieces and add to your salad.
- Top salad with 12-15 teaspoons of cashew butter so it looks like ricotta or Fetta on top.
- Sprinkle 5 tbsp of your salad topper mix over the top and then drizzle salad with balsamic vinegar.